Yellow Telescope is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Yellow Telescope may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from November 1, 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we collect your data
You directly provide Yellow Telescope with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To process any transactions you are completing with Yellow Telescope.
- To process any special offers or promotions that you participate in.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
Yellow Telescope will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers agents, subcontractors, and other associated organizations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example, to send you mailings). When we work with a third party we only disclose information necessary to deliver the service and we have a signed contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own marketing purposes.
We will only show you offers on the basis you have provided us with consent to do so. Consent is typically provided via checking an opt-in box presented to you on the Yellow Telescope website form.
What are your data protection rights?
Yellow Telescope would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Yellow Telescope for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Yellow Telescope correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Yellow Telescope to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Yellow Telescope erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Yellow Telescope restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Yellow Telescope processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Yellow Telescope transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail:
78 SW 7th Street
Miami, FL 33130
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Find out more about how you can change your cookie settings here.
Like many other Web sites, the website makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
How we use Pixels
Our Pixels collect IP address and location, date and time stamp, user agent, cookie IDs (if applicable), URL, time zone, and other browser-level data or cookie data. This information may be shared with a third party for marketing purposes but just like cookies, pixels are used to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We may also use pixels to help us monitor our adverts and marketing campaigns so that we can offer you the best offers and discounts on our services. In this case, the pixel will be used in such cases as monitoring conversion rates, controlling who sees the advert and how many times an advert is displayed. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.